Control4 Smart Home OS 3 has hundreds…no, make that thousands of enhancements driven from customer and dealer feedback. Which are my favorites? Here are just a few…
- Favorite Rooms – I love swiping quickly between my living room, bedroom, kitchen, and terrace.
- Audio Favorites – My one-click Favorites to play Radio Paradise on TuneIn; The Beatles White Album (Super Deluxe) in MQA from Tidal Masters; and my Genesis playlist.
- On Screen interface – I added Favorites for Netflix and Amazon Prime; lighting scenes; and my door locks so they are what I see as soon as I press the red Control4 button.
- Music distribution – Sending music to rooms is available from the new Media Bar on the Room, Now Playing, or Sessions Screens.
- All Rooms + Filter in Lighting – It’s easier than ever to see which lights were accidentally left on.
- Volume tap – on the volume slider, I use the tap-the-slider option to change volume up or down a couple of percentage points.
We recently released a new help page for customers that provide light troubleshooting, user guides and videos. Click here for more: